Thursday, March 1, 2012

Where Can I Purchase "However Long the Night"?

I've been asked many times where people can buy my book. (This also applies to my other books published by Eternal Press, but the links posted as only for my current book, HLTN.) Not everyone wants to go to Amazon, or Barnes and Noble, or even be limited to purchasing online. Here is the answer.

eBook versions
Eternal Press BEST PLACE TO BUY $6.95, multiple formats.
Amazon $6.95, Kindle only.
Barnes & Noble $5.56, Nook only.
Fictionwise $5.91 ($5.02 to Members), multiple formats.

Paperback
Amazon $18.99

From Eternal Press website:
You can order any of our books, both print and ebook, through the Lightning Source Distribution which includes the following:

US:
Ingram
Amazon.com
Baker & Taylor
Barnes & Noble
NACSCORP
Espresso Book Machine

UK:
Amazon.co.uk
Bertrams
Blackwell
Book Depository
Coutts
Gardners
Mallory International
Paperback Bookshop
Argosy Ireland
Eden Interactive Ltd.
Aphrohead
I.B.S - STL U.K
Libreria Ledi
Eleftheroudakis

No comments:

Post a Comment