Friday, March 16, 2012

HLTN Takes Reviewers By Storm

Dear Family and Friends,

Things have been hectic with me lately, in the good sense of the word. My new book has been on fire, and I hope it remains so for a long time to come.

Here are snippets of some reviews it has garnered:

"This story is probably one of the best written that I have read in a long time. I would give this a 5 Plus, if that was possible." - Books Mom
"Most definitely a 5-Star worthy novel." - Molly's Review
"However Long the Night is much more than the typical romance novel. It is well worth the read, and it won't leave you disappointed." - Kathleen Anderson
"A story worth your time. Do yourself a favor and read it." - Moss Bliss
"Engaging. Grabs you in the prologue and finishes strongly." - Theresa
"Great...and refreshing." - Lynette 355

If you want to read the full reviews, go to Amazon, Goodreads and Barnes & Noble. More reviews are coming in everyday.

If you want to check out the book and buy it, here are the links:

Eternal Press $6.95 most formats available
Amazon $6.95 (Kindle only)
Barnes & Noble $5.56 (Nook only)
Fictionwise $5.91 ($5.02 to Members, and prices always subject to change) (many formats available)
Paperback
Amazon $17.00
All my best to all of you. Thank you for your continuous support and interest in my writing.
David

No comments:

Post a Comment